The Accountant Specialist, who will be part of the Accounting team will be responsible for monthly closing of different entities, review P&L and BS items, be responsible for bank and AP/AR reconciliations and support the audit process. Listed below are some of the main responsibilities:
- Be part of NetSuite implementation team and other accounting software
- Manage the annual audit process
- Reviews and interprets national and international accounting standards
- Prepares and presents monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for different Bitso entities
- Ensure all reporting are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including month end closing reporting
- Maintaining constant and strong communication with advisors and other team members to ensure the veracity of accounting and financial information and to prepare monthly information for closing
- AP/AR/Bank Reconciliation
Who you are:
- Degree in Accounting
- At least 8 years of experience in accounting & Taxes including 3 years in a seniority
- Experience in financial, technological companies or in a Big4
- Knowledge of IFRS and will be plus to know US GAAP
- Experience with NetSuite and/or another ERP system
- English language proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; competency in SQL and Macros is a plus
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Ability to work effectively in teams and with cross functional partners
- Agile sense of work
- Creative thinking and out of the box solutions for complicated processes
- Organized and proactive, takes initiative and prioritize tasks
- Reliable, trustworthy, high level of integrity with strong service orientation.
Bitso is a platform that offers products and services for individuals and companies to use cryptocurrencies on a daily basis.
Cryptocurrencies are the future of finance, and we make the future available today, promoting inclusion and creating equal access to fast and reliable financial products.
With over 4 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America.
The crypto ecosystem changes each minute. At Bitso, we are not just reacting to it—we are driving it! We are fearless pioneers committed to designing the future of financial services. While developing tools that bring crypto to everyday life, we continuously solve complex problems and openly welcome challenges.