The Communication Ops Lead is a key position leading the successful development and implementation of the company’s customer communication and Customer Data Platforms capabilities and infrastructure. This person will be responsible for developing clear strategy and processes to deliver cross-channel communications with the objective of engaging our customers along their lifecycle journey.
This role will report directly to the Head of Customer Lifecycle Management and be responsible for centralizing and prioritizing communication requests coming from multiple teams (Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, UX Research, Compliance, Customer Support) with the final objective to develop strong customer relationship, maintain high standards of speed and delivery, while keeping record of all campaigns and customer data points.
- Developing an Analytic Data Infrastructure to evaluate communication impact (touch points, channels, engagement/adoption rate, revenue, LTV etc).
- Coordinate the maintenance of the Customer Data Platforms with our Product and Data Science teams as well as our external providers.
- Set efficient internal processes and workflows in order to centralize/prioritize communication requests and planning.
- Build, prioritize, and own the end-to-end delivery of a pipeline of experiments based on data-backed ideas and hypotheses in collaboration with Growth Marketing and Data Science.
- Coordinate the campaigns’ implementation and delivery efforts with our Content Writers and Automation Marketing specialists.
- Understand the company’s content and brand guidelines to deliver high standards of communication to our users.
- Recommend strategic communication channels depending on the objective/target audience and our marketing automation capabilities.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics while sharing results with relevant stakeholders in coordination with Data Science.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience with Marketing/Growth Analytics, email/lifecycle marketing or CRM for a mobile app company (financial products is a plus).
- Technical experience running multi-channel automation campaigns driving lifecycle metrics (activation, engagement/adoption, retention).
- Strong familiarity with email/mobile marketing best practices, requirements and creative processes.
- Data-driven with the ability to analyze engagement campaigns and develop cohesive conclusions based on data.
- Excellent communication skills (both in English and Spanish/Portuguese) in order to influence a wide range of audiences in different geographies.
- Strong collaboration skills and patience to manage multiple team requests effectively and under pressure.
- Strong writing skills to communicate with internal stakeholders or sometimes write technical training manuals for the team.
- Attention to detail to manage the integrity of our Customer Data Platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we want our team members to be owners of the company. Therefore, as we all together crave for the success of our business, you will be eligible to participate in our stock option plan!