You’ll lead a team of confident, self-driven Content Designers into crafting clear, consistent, succinct language for Bitso products and digital experiences. This is a highly collaborative role that will partner closely with other members of the design community such as product designers and researchers, as well as with leadership, development, accessibility specialists and more to create user-centered experiences.
- Impacting the experience of users of our platform, by providing relevant and clear information through their interaction with our platforms.
- Represent the discipline of Content Design across the company, owning the overall product content experience, and building awareness and knowledge about the impact of content on the user experience.
- Manage the creation of content to be delivered within our platforms in four countries and its translation and adaptation into three languages.
What you will be doing
- Directly manage, develop and oversee a Content Design team, providing clear guidance and understanding of expectations, performance measures, and goals.
- Ensure the development of cohesive product narratives strategies across multiple platforms and touchpoints.
- Integrate in-depth company knowledge and area of expertise to develop innovative new ideas and solutions, utilizing the strengths of others in creating and developing the vision.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding and application of user-centered design concepts, methods, and techniques to facilitate, enable and advance quality content design and outcomes.
- Create, improve and maintain the UX content guidelines and manuals, and collaborative cross-team workflows, combining data-driven and user-centric methodologies for better results.
- Proactively partner with other content-creation teams to build a Bitso’s unified voice and support each other's goals, visions, and strategic direction.
- Liaise effectively with the Extended Leadership Team and be a point of contact on Content Design specific issues, jumping in where required.
- Provide mentoring, accountability, and career growth to direct reports through coaching, leadership development and training, and performance management.
- Cultivate and grow the Content Design team by recruiting and developing people to meet company growth and performance objectives.
- Content management expertise with a solid understanding of website design, content management systems, HTML and Figma
Bitso is a platform that offers products and services for individuals and companies to use cryptocurrencies on a daily basis.
Cryptocurrencies are the future of finance, and we make the future available today, promoting inclusion and creating equal access to fast and reliable financial products.
With over 4 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America.
The crypto ecosystem changes each minute. At Bitso, we are not just reacting to it—we are driving it! We are fearless pioneers committed to designing the future of financial services. While developing tools that bring crypto to everyday life, we continuously solve complex problems and openly welcome challenges.
Who you are
- Passionate to transform complex processes and concepts into clear, concise, and accessible content in the form of words, images and sounds.
- Able to extend UX content writing skills into larger UX content organization via design system, experience mapping, and taxonomic thinking
- +5 years experience in content design or related fields
- Proven experience in managing, coaching and developing direct reports
- Vast knowledge of social and mobile user experience
- Advanced English competency, Spanish or Portuguese competency a plus
- Working in the creation of digital products within an agile environment
- Spanish or Portuguese competency a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we want our team members to be owners of the company. Therefore, as we all together crave for the success of our business, you will be eligible to participate in our stock option plan!