Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle for new and existing payment API based products.
- Define the right business strategies, objectives, and priorities in alignment with the Bitso for Business Tribe’s vision.
- Spend significant time with customers and partners and translate the insights and requirements into scalable products.
- Define, plan and execute the Business Payments Roadmap.
- Lead a multidisciplinary squad and coordinate with other squads to constantly deliver value to our customers in a cohesive product experience.
- Be the voice of your team across the organization.
- Ensure that the Tribe’s and Business Payment team’s OKRs are achieved, proactively eliminating blockers and executing solutions.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management / Product Ownership, managing a multidisciplinary team to build, improve, and launch a digital product.
- Demonstrated success launching and scaling platform products with public APIs, SDKs, or toolkits keeping in mind the developer experience.
- Ability to understand complex technical, regulatory, financial, and operational requirements.
- Crypto experience is not a requirement. However, you will be expected to be a fast learner.
- Experience using agile methodology is strongly desired.
- English language proficiency (minimum 90%).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re intellectually curious and think creatively.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- English language proficiency.