From discovery and product concept to launch and growth, our Group Product Managers drive the initiatives that make our products irresistible for our customers because they solve immediate and long-term problems. As the leader of the lending team, you will be a crucial player in driving financial freedom for Latin Americans by launching one of our most exciting product verticals: crypto-powered loans.
As a Group Product Manager you will be ultimately accountable for the vision, strategy and overall performance of Bitso’s lending products.
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle for new and existing lending products.
- Define the product vision, business strategies, objectives and priorities in alignment with the Consumer Tribe’s mission.
- Ensure that the Consumer Tribe’s and Lending team’s OKRs are achieved, proactively eliminating blockers and executing solutions.
- Define, plan and execute the Lending product roadmap.
- Keep updated with the regulatory landscape, regularly engaging with the legal and compliance teams to ensure our products are compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
- Spend significant time with customers and partners and translate the insights and requirements into scalable products.
- Develop a strong team of product managers that are empowered to execute on the product vision. This includes recruiting, training and coaching, providing feedback and ensuring a sound and professional product discipline is being followed across squads.
- Work towards building a strong product culture where your team understands the importance of continuous testing and learning, leveraging data and customer feedback to come up with actionable insights and drive business performance.
- Be the voice of your teams across the organization.
Bitso is a platform that offers products and services for individuals and companies to use cryptocurrencies on a daily basis.
Cryptocurrencies are the future of finance, and we make the future available today, promoting inclusion and creating equal access to fast and reliable financial products.
With over 4 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America.
The crypto ecosystem changes each minute. At Bitso, we are not just reacting to it—we are driving it! We are fearless pioneers committed to designing the future of financial services. While developing tools that bring crypto to everyday life, we continuously solve complex problems and openly welcome challenges.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management / Product Ownership, managing multidisciplinary teams to build, launch and scale digital products.
- Be a critical thinker who positions the user first.
- Ability to understand complex technical, regulatory, financial, and operational requirements.
- Crypto experience is not a requirement. However, you will be expected to be a fast learner.
- English language proficiency (minimum 90%).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re intellectually curious and think creatively.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we want our team members to be owners of the company. Therefore, as we all together crave for the success of our business, you will be eligible to participate in our stock option plan!