At Bitso, Product Managers (PMs) are key players in building great products and delivering them to our customers. They are accountable for building products with a team composed of people with different functions. Among the key stakeholders, you may find software developers, designers, data scientists, business architects, and so on. PMs are also responsible for the speed and quality of the team’s decisions in order to maximize customer value and business impact. Truly great PMs at the Consumer Tribe will, over time, shoulder ever-greater ownership responsibility for realizing the Consumer Tribe's vision of delivering financial freedom to Latin Americans with crypto as the gateway
- Drive product development – from conception to launch – of the products and product solutions you are accountable for, including complex “0 to 1” new platform capabilities
- Ensure that the Consumer Tribe’s and your team’s OKRs are achieved, proactively eliminating blockers and executing solutions.
- Keep updated with the regulatory landscape, regularly engaging with the legal and compliance teams to ensure our products are compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews and usability testing
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative insights to develop hypotheses and make product decisions. You also know when and how to balance data with intuition
- Define, prioritize and communicate long-term product goals, breaking them down into tangible hypotheses/deliverables
- Craft compelling product proposals with strong business sense to gain the buy-in of an executive audience
- Partner with engineers, designers, marketing, acquisition, customer operations, strategy and analytics teams
- Define, guide and execute our product strategy to deliver tools that empower our customers
- Define clear success metrics, and support your team to achieve them
- Communicate and collaborate with leaders from multiple disciplines and across multiple product lines
- Contribute to others’ growth through mentoring and building capabilities across the organization, rolling up your sleeves to support any teammate in need
- Work towards building a strong product culture where your team understands the importance of continuous testing and learning, leveraging data and customer feedback to come up with actionable insights and drive business performance.
- Be the voice of your teams across the organization.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management / Product Ownership, managing multidisciplinary teams to build, launch and scale digital products.
- Robust experience owning and supporting the entire product lifecycle to drive remarkable results of successful tech products
- Sharp UX design skills, with a strong desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Analytically minded, and comfortable working with numbers and making decisions informed by data
- Ability to build strong relationships of trust across distinct stakeholders, navigating the added complexity of working across geos in a global business, and in a heavily remote collaboration environment
- Ability to turn incomplete, conflicting or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Advanced English language skills (our primary common language across geos)
- Great willingness to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Crypto experience is not a requirement. However, you will be expected to be a fast learner.
- You’re intellectually curious and think creatively.
- Experience working with customer-facing products (the ones directly related to the final user) and / or crypto or financial services would be a plus