DESIGNING EXPERIENCES. ENGINEERING OUTCOMES
Cognizant Softvision is a leading product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has over 3,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in nine countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
We are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Work with key stakeholders in analyzing requirements against existing product solution functionality to drive out gaps and define new requirements based on technical constraints.
- Documentation of critical information shared during strategy, design, development, and release meetings.
- Capture and author user stories, user scenarios and use cases that accurately reflect business requirements.
- Create EPIC and User stories for the Development team
- Provide recommendations and lead discussions with leadership to understand business gaps in order to provide solutions and implementation plans.
- Work closely and collaborate with UI/UX design team to conceptualize requirements, turning high level requirements into wireframes, prototypes, final designs and assets.
- 2+ years experience as a Business Analyst working with digital design solutions
- iOS, Android and mobile web development
- Experience with Agile development.
- Ability to interpret customer needs and apply them to existing or new products.
- Experience working with a technology group in large, complex product development.
- A solid understanding of iOS, Android and mobile web development.
- Confidence in communicating with different stakeholders, especially with Senior Management
- Ability to travel up to 50% within the US
- Experience with Jira/Atlassian product workflow tools
- Experience with data modeling
- Strong technical background and understanding of mobile and web technologies.
- Experience in usability testing and project management
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and communication of product roadmaps
- Excellent presentation skills
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We design and engineer the products and solutions of many brands that you know and love. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun while doing it. Let’s take this journey together!