DESIGNING EXPERIENCES. ENGINEERING OUTCOMES
Cognizant Softvision is a leading product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands. Cognizant Softvision has over 3,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in nine countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Manage projects of various sizes and degrees of complexity in an Agile setup.
- Manage multiple aspects of assigned projects on a daily basis including scope, requirements, schedule, testing, change management, stakeholder management, communication, risk management and risk mitigation to ensure achievement of project and business objectives.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion to ensure on time delivery of tasks and sub-tasks.
- Set and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved at the working levels to the appropriate level of management for resolution.
- Conduct daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint and ensure that the team is continuously learning from previous experience.
- Make recommendations for project improvements and identify additional best practice methodologies.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Identifies & proposes QA process improvement.
- Very strong on communication skills
- Strong past success working with internal stakeholders and executives
- Strong Documenting / developing KPI's, MVP, Metrics, and User Testing fundamentals
- Ability to present project milestones, updates and roadmaps to stakeholders
- Develop statements of work (SOWs) for new projects
- Bachelor Degree in relevant area
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication.
- 5+ years software development project management experience
- Engineering background
- Experience managing engineering delivery projects
- Agile / Scrum expertise
- Experience / success working with cross-located teams
- Jira expertise
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We design and engineer the products and solutions of many brands that you know and love. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun while doing it. Let’s take this journey together!