WHAT DO WE VALUE?
* People with initiative and responsibility, who love teamwork and have excellent customer service. We will evaluate those who have a technical profile or related experience in the position.
* NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
It would be to join us in a global team, and a leading U.S. company specializing in technology and the Internet. It will be to work with people from the USA in many cases.
• Drive the process for sales operations planning across selected segments to maximize area performance
• Lead standardization of processes and tools continuous improvements to optimize productivity
• Communicate project status, process standards and changes, and issues to workarounds, clearly to business and operations support team
• Collaborate with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of moderate complexity, and understand business/customer impacts
• Utilize standard project mgmt. and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches
• Manage the sales experience improvement program, working cross functionally to collect inputs, analyze them, invoke action taking, follow-up tightly and communicate progress
• Extract data sets, perform analysis and build financial models to support pipeline coverage, renewal, or other initiatives
• Analyze performance and productivity data and assist in preparing slides for QBRs, or other Support/Sales leadership presentations
• Assist with annual planning and monthly forecasting processes