Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 8200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Uruguay.
Endava exists to build an environment that breeds success by, in the first place, enabling our people to be the best that they can be and, in the second place, caring for our customers as individuals.
The thing is... we are growing, and fast! If you want to take your career to the next level, this opportunity might be ideal for you. We are looking for a Support Engineer who wants to continue reimagining the future of technology with us by delivering excellent quality work while, at the same time, keep on growing as a professional and being an outstanding teammate within a people-oriented environment because for us, at the core, is all about the people!
AM Engineers are responsible for designing and setting up an organization's networked computing infrastructure, ensuring that the system runs smoothly and efficiently, and resolving any technical issues that may arise.
For this position you need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an applications engineer.
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as JS, SQL, .NET, and C.
- Extensive experience in deploying, optimizing, and maintaining software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service, collaboration, communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the development and installation of new networking and computing infrastructures.
- Selecting the best possible solutions using knowledge of a wide range of available technologies.
- Monitoring systems in the existing network to ensure there are no productivity set-backs.
- Installing and configuring operating systems and application software.
- Implementing best practices for system security and data backups.
- Anticipating potential issues or bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions.
- Troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues when they arise.
- Provide clients with technical support as needed and relay information to our development teams for ongoing maintenance and update needs
- Optimize applications by integrating new technologies and performing upgrades.
- Perform diagnostic tests and debugging procedures while improving code and re-designing tasks
- Document development processes, procedures and application version histories
- Extensive experience in deploying, migration, optimizing and maintaining software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Keep up with advancements in application engineering and new technologies
At Endava Buenos Aires we offer excellent benefits! Take a look:
- Collect up to 50/70% of your salary in USD with our Endava Dual Pay program.
- Take good care of your family by choosing one of our premium medicine plans and using our Child-Care Allowance.
- Achieve an excellent work-life balance by working remotely every day.
- Enjoy your free time with our flexible vacation days (in which only business days add to the count!).
- Develop your talent by participating in our internal Communities, Career Coaching and Line Management programs.
- Broaden your horizons by using our Education Allowance, for training purposes.
- Keep fit, healthy and safe with our Fitness Allowance and Wellbeing program; and…Up your game with our English Language program!