At ExxonMobil’s Information Technology organization we develop and apply next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products.
Do you want to use your energy to change the world? As a SAP Functional Business Analyst you will be responsible for driving process improvements to SAP Financial Applications, providing support to business users located in Houston and Buenos Aires.
ExxonMobil is a diverse company, and we provide all candidates with equal opportunities. We value our people over their jobs, looking for the best candidate for each career, regardless of age, ethnicity, religion or gender identity. Our strength is our people and we excel together. Each individual and their unique perspective is what makes us stronger and powerful. Join us today and be inspired to achieve greatness!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Gather and clarify functional specifications, perform analysis, resolve issues and coordinate implementation of SAP solutions for the Financial Applications, Revenue Accounting, Taxes, Procurement and P2P teams.
- Lead improvement activities & implementation of strategic initiatives, which include SWIs and Projects.
- Gain hands-on work experience within SAP, including changing configuration/variants, debugging/troubleshooting issues, working with related business and IT contacts, documenting design change specifications, tracking testing plans/results, coordinating implementation, following up on post-implementation, and updating system documentation.
- Use ITSM and TFS Kanban tools to respond to and resolve problem tickets and service requests raised by users.
What we look for in you
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (or similar), or close to graduating
- Advanced verbal and written communication English skills
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Verifiable experience in SAP S4 HANA/ECC 6.0 at FI, PRA, TAX, MM, EWM business processes and its integration module for Oil & Gas business.
- Working experience with SAP Modules to design, build, support and integrate with other key modules:
FI: CO, FA, PS, JV, JV2, BP, GL, FR or TX, or,
Procurement: MM/IM/WM/EWM/MDG or,
PRA: PR, CA, OWN, REV ACC, TAX & ROY, PP or GP or,
TAX: SD (e.g. pricing, order entry), MM (e.g. LIV, VIM), SCM (e.g. MIGO, TSW), and FI in order to design integrated solutions for transactional taxes such as VAT and excise, and additionally create designs for related legal reporting
It is a plus if you
- Working experience in an Agile organization.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and work with less experienced analysts in order to develop SAP problem solving, support and technical skills.
- Experience coordinating activities with other support teams or business clients.
- Expertise in Fiori tools.
- Understanding of ABAP programming/debugging language.
We offer you
- Work with multi-cultural global teams.
- 3 week vacation, up to 5 years of service and 4 week vacation, up to 10 years of service; plus 1 personal day.
- Premium health insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- In house English classes.
- Technical trainings and certifications sponsorship (Azure, AWS, SAP and others).
ExxonMobil is one of the world's largest publicly traded international Oil and Gas Company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world. ExxonMobil uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing world. We explore for, produce and sell crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products. We operate facilities or market products in most of the world's countries and explore for oil and natural gas on every continent.
We are EMIT. ExxonMobil’s Information Technology arm with over 6,000 associates working globally to provide IT guidance and support to one of the world’s most established companies. But aside from that, we’re a hip crew of technologically smart and savvy individuals, and we make a great team. One that focuses on collaboration, encourages creativity, and embraces change. We’re continuously advancing across multiple platforms, driving strategy and innovation through global digitization and technology enablement, in order to keep ExxonMobil at the top. Through its different affiliates, ExxonMobil has been present in Argentina for over 100 years, helping satisfy our country's energy needs.