Description and Requirements
The position is temporary (1 year and half)
Lenovo is hiring for a Web project administrator. As a part of the team, you will provide support on administrative tasks for B2B e-commerce team in the global region. The web infrastructure is already in place and whilst coding experience is advantageous it is not essential. This is the perfect opportunity to network and set up a strong basis for a commercial career in the IT industry.
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining, and promoting the use of direct B2B websites for new and established customers
- Training new users & assisting them to get access to the sites.
- You will create custom configurations, execute on EP tickets, and implement updates as well as troubleshoot web functional problems.
- You will collect and manage new customer requirements; build pipeline
- Maintain metrics on the customer sites to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Train and educate customer and internal sales teams where required on Lenovo eCommerce solutions
- Excellent English - verbal, written (reports to a global accounts)
- Interpersonal communication skills
- bachelor's degree