Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
Lenovo LAS Digital Marketing team is currently looking for an Email marketing Specialist to support the growth of the eCommerce business across Latin America.
Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing and managing email marketing campaigns and operational projects that support our Email Marketing team in achieving defined business objectives for Latin America countries. It’s KPIs include meeting lead generation, engagement, and revenue goals.
This position requires the ability to manage multiple, detailed tasks with urgency and accuracy. The person should have the ability to prioritize work, adjust to what is important in the moment and work well with cross-functional teams to deliver industry-leading marketing campaigns.
In this role, you will be reporting into the Latam Demand generation Manager and you will be responsible for supporting the execution of the Email Marketing program for Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru.
Job responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the DG Manager to define the email promotion calendar and execute campaigns across the geo
- Interlocking between internal stakeholders and the design/development team, as well as external vendors
- Developing and improving personalization
- Developing and improving automation
- Developing and configuring both standard and non-standard A/B Testing for campaign optimization
- Developing effective segmentations based on insights such as open rate and click thru rate in addition to stakeholder guidance
- Working closely with the worldwide eComm and Email Marketing teams to be aligned on Global email strategy requirements while customizing approach as per Latam needs
- Staying current with market trends and best practices
- Minimum of 2 years of Email marketing experience within the technology industry preferred
- Previous eCommerce experience preferred
- Expert knowledge in BlueCore (desired) or other email marketing platform
- Advanced knowledge in Email Marketing KPIs, automation and personalization
- Knowledge in current email standards, email compliance regulations and email/web best practices, cross-browser and email environments (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Firefox, IE, Google Chrome)
- Proven experience and Self-motivated in goal tracking and attainment
- Quality assurance for all campaigns and strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet demanding and evolving deadlines
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Background acting as liaison with internal and external resources and/or agencies
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively across the organization
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Analytics (desired) or other analytic platforms
- Experience with HTML and velocity script