Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
Worldwide Sales Operations team is seeking for a Business Intelligence with Strong SQL and Data Visualizations tools
• Develope E2E BI Solutions ( ETL, Dashboard design, reviews, publish in PRD, etc)
• Ability to recommend visualization features/designs most appropriate to data and analysis needs of business users.
• Develop dashboards that support and drive informed decisions for business users.
• Produce queries and analytical models.
• Strong communication skills as candidate will work across teams and functions.
• Management of the various data assets to ensure data integrity and adhering to information management governance.
• Provide on-going assistance/guidance to operational execution team in design/execution of reporting needs and resolution of integrity issues.
• Perform project management including project plan development, project tracking, resource management, status reporting, and issues/risks management .
• Create project requests to enhance current systems to meet new business requirements
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Strong SQL Skills
• Relevant work experience (Different Industries is a plus)
• Qlik Sense
• Big data.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.