Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy, and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering, and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation – to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world. Join us in defining our world of tomorrow and creating smarter technology for all!
Who You’ll Work With:
At Lenovo, we manufacture one of the world’s widest portfolios of connected products, including PCs (ThinkPad, Yoga, Lenovo Legion), tablets, smartphones, and workstations as well as augmented and virtual reality (Mirage, ThinkReality) and smart home/office solutions, software, and services. Lenovo’s data center solutions (ThinkSystem, ThinkAgile) are creating the capacity and computing power for the connections that are changing business and society.
The Inside Sales Support Manager will manage a local team of Sales Support Representatives that are responsible for the sales operations of our US Inside Sales Team based in Morrisville, North Carolina. The candidate will lead and manage the day-to-day activities for the Inside Sales Support Team as well as assist with all post-sales-related tasks and a variety of pre-sales-related tasks to ensure the team provides the expected value added to the sales teams.
The Manager will also be responsible for:
- Motivating the team to exceed all business objectives
- Help the team understand when and how to balance the needs of the business with the needs of the customer to achieve the best outcome for all parties involved
- Monitor performance in all areas accordingly and deliver feedback to reps and the management team
- Provide ongoing coaching and personal development guidance
- Work cross-functionally, act as a liaison between the operations team, credit, AR, supply team, etc. if any issues arise
- Escalate any issues that require urgent attention
- Act as a funnel of communication from the sales support team to the management team
- Perform ongoing process engineering and re-engineering to increase team efficiencies
**Please submit resumes in English to be considered.**
- BS or BA degree or equivalent professional work experience
- 2+ years previous sales team/sales support team leadership and/or management required
- Fluency in English is a must
- PC Industry/IT Hardware sales/sales support preferred
- Excellent communication, collaboration skills, and ability to influence others
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and easily
- Coaching and mentoring skills are highly desired
- Knowledge and expertise in Lenovo process a must.
- Time management, prioritization, workload balancing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.