Account Executive - Small Business & Medium Business
Location: Buenos Aires
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com provides a compelling opportunity for Sales Professionals with a proven track record exceeding quota in technology sales. Our goal is to build an organization of intelligent, ambitious, Account Executives committed to our vision of changing the software landscape.
With 95% customer satisfaction, a best-in-class CRM/Sales Force Automation tool that Reps love to use, and a fiercely loyal customer base, it’s a powerful combination for sales success. Top sales talent across the world join us for or our “change the world” mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, team atmosphere.
You will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide sales initiatives into a territory consisting of calling on the largest companies in Argentina. Your accounts will be a blend of clients with addition revenue opportunities and prospects. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. Very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our Latin America customer base. Responsibilities include generating new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide CRM
initiatives for companies across the region. Additional efforts include:
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Successfully sold into Commercial accounts and Enterprise companies
- Enterprise solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar
- A proven track record of driving and closing deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- English speaking skills
-Bachelors degree or relevant job experience preferred
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell across both IT and business units
- Strong technical aptitude
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.