Nearsure is seeking a Senior Backend Developer to help with the development of our current projects. You will primarily build software by writing code, as well as modify the software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in computer science or a related field.
- 5+ Years of experience working as a Developer with at least one of the following technologies: Python, Ruby, PHP, Java, or .NET.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Understanding and application of solid principles of software design.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Advanced English level.