322M monthly active users; US $1.6 billion in revenue and 18% revenue growth (FY 2021; 36% growth in FY2020); Part of Naspers’ Prosus, one of the biggest technology investors in the world. +30 countries. +20 Brands. Powered by +10,000 employees representing 81 nationalities.
That’s what’s on our plate at OLX Group. And that’s why we need your help. Join Us. Shape your career with us.
Part of the OLX Group, with 5,000+ employees and 500+ inspection centers across the Americas, and Asia, OLX Autos manages a truly global car marketplace. OLX Autos is the smart way to sell your car. We offer one-stop solutions that are safe, convenient, and offerguaranteed peace of mind for both buyer and seller.
Our Financial Planning & Analysis team supports the management in establishing business objectives, monitoring results and driving sustainable growth. We collaborate with cross-border and cross-functional teams, analyze key financial & performance metrics, share best practices and prepare the short- and long term financial planning.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
Financial Analysis & Reporting:
- Timely and accurate month end consolidation and reporting. Analyze the financial performance of different business lines and countries and generate insightful reports to facilitate decision making.
- Interact & work closely with Country and Central FP&A teams on queries and analysis.
- Develop management dashboards & support preparation of monthly presentations to C- level.
- Additionally, you will have the chance to prepare ad-hoc business cases by analyzing historical and current trends to build forecasts and budgets reflecting future opportunities.
- Support FP&A head to drive standardization and reporting of KPIs. Collaborate with BI team and support the implementation of business intelligence tools (ie. Power BI) and dashboard reports
Planning & Budgeting:
- Consolidation & analysis of budget submissions, help drive budget outcomes and targets
- Presentation of budget results to C-level
- Driving timelines, systems uploads, data integrity for Americas region as a whole
- Run updates on forecasted scenarios, help identifying risks and opportunities
- At OLX Autos, we have recently implemented new financial planning & reporting tools (Anaplan & Onestream). You will be expected to learn these systems and gain a full working knowledge of these tools, owning the Autos financial data sets in systems plus work with FP&A central teams to drive changes in the planning tools
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- +3 years’ experience in finance/planning areas, ideally in Technology companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Public Accountant or Industrial Engineer
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to get to the heart of complex issues.
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, executive management & other critical stakeholders
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Proficient in excel and powerpoint
- Proficient in English
OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 322 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. Our mission is to shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role. We are committed to building an inclusive culture that seeks out the diverse perspectives and experiences of our people and becomes a company superpower and strategic competitive advantage.