Prodigious is a Publics Groupe’s production hub, Publicis is one of the largest communications groups in the world with over 80,0000 collaborators in over 100 countries.
In Prodigious, we believe in the Power of One, for that, we create an environment and a culture that allows high performing teams innovate and develop great experiences to our clients.
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Design, Digital Marketing, Code Quality, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Improvement.
- 3+ years of Finance experience preferred in Billing Process and General Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/Business Administration related field.
- Thrives and works well with others in fast‐paced, highly demanding environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and results focused.
- Ability to deliver thoughtful, accurate and timely work product.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
- Advance Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook)
- SAP, Hyperion and other Accounting ERPs experience preferred.
- B2 English Level
The INT Finance Analyst will work within a close‐knit team of Operations and Finance professionals and interact regularly with other departments in the organization. The individual will be involved in executing billing, month end, reporting, among other operational finance tasks. These duties require considerable confidentiality, result orientated, urgency sense skills, initiative, tact, and independent judgment. The person must possess strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Prepare and analyze weekly timesheets reports, get approval from production managers, and adjust or coordinate adjustment when needed.
- Prepare and analyze monthly billing reports, get approval from production managers, and adjust or coordinate adjustment when needed.
- Prepare and analyze monthly FMC (Financial Management Control) related with billing.
- Support Account Receivable and Intercompany Processes to resolve issues with clients (mismatches and others).
- Request purchase orders and all information related to clients and invoicing.
- Support vendor process when needed.
- Support actualization and improvement of data bases related to managers and production teams
- Continuous improvement of operations financial reporting process and business requirements
- Support month-end process.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Special projects that may arise for Finance or related programs.
- Perform ad‐hoc analysis or other duties as needed.
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program