Become a #MagicMaker at Prodigious Latin America! If you have knowledge in back-end development using .NET Framework we are looking for you to be part of our great team, working with international clients in face new challenges in a company that offers you professional growth, flex time, work from home and even more.
Based in Costa Rica or Colombia and as part of Publicis Groupe, Prodigious Latin America provides digital production and development services, ranging from creative engineering to complex business digital solutions. Our business is designed to provide our clients with a reliable, high quality, and cost-effective execution platform.
What you'll do!
- Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets
- Own the development of sub-systems and ensure they follow the established technical architecture and design
- Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities or touch various sub-systems
- Maintain concise and clear documentation on projects as dictated by each capabilitiess guidelines and best practices
- Debug complex issues in existing software applications
- Provide proactive feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists
- Perform code reviews and enforce coding guidelines and best practice
What skills are needed for the role?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent practical experience overall
- Between 3-5 years' software development experience working with .Net
- Proficiency with data storage patterns and practices, namely relational (SQL) and/or non-relational (NoSQL) platforms
- Proficiency in integrating web solutions with web services and third-party platforms
- Knowledge of design patterns (e.g. model-view-controller, observer, etc.) and software engineering principles
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Capable of building a web solution based on a Content Management System or e-commerce platform
- Capable of writing unit tests, and scripting load and performance tests
- Capable of working with new technologies and building proof of concept prototypes
- Capable of troubleshooting, debugging and doing root cause analysis of web platform issues
- English level B2+ or higher
What you'll get!
Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
Employee engagement activities and events
Work from Home
Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
Career progression plans - Career path program