At Publicis Groupe, we are looking for a Digital Art Director fluent in English fluent in English to join our production Hub at Publicis Global Delivery, our talent powerhouse, the global interconnected network that provide offshore & nearshore solutions for our partners - sister companies´ business worldwide. 🌍
We are a never sleeps machine of creation that continuously grows and mutates to become a more efficient and collaborative system. A cross-media transformation agent, based in Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica and Mexico, that provides centralized expertise of all Publicis Global Services' capabilities to enable consistent and standardized delivery across Media, Production, Commerce, Content, Data & Technology.
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- Proven working experience as Art Director for at least 4 years.
- Advanced English Level minimum B2
- Must have a portfolio of professional projects that shows graphic design and conceptualization skills
- Open to incorporate feedback and take/give direction
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Versatile to work in different media
- Self-management skills
- Knowledge of motion graphics is a plus
- Adobe XD, Adobe InDesign, Sketch, Figma, After Effects, Office Suite, Keynote are a plus
- Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
What you’ll do:
Candidate will manage the day to day creative operations for Brand Campaigns, Product Launches, Social Media Channels, Digital Channels and Retail Channel. This role will collaborate closely with senior clients and agency representatives, to guide and develop artistic production with innovative interactive tools, fresh visual graphics and effective ideas.
- Listening to design needs, coming up with ideas and communicating them to clients and other members of the team.
- High participation and creative thinking during brainstorming sessions, creative reviews, and project kick-off meetings
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter, and other members of the creative team
- Create conceptual design that communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Carry design projects from concept through completion within deadlines
- Collaborate closely with employees to develop guidance and counsel to less experienced team members.
- Able to understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs, mockups to visualize ideas
- Establishes visual tone, character, and messages that will effectively connect with the target audience and fulfill the project objectives
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Present completed ideas to clients and team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Guide, influence, and motivate others
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.