At Publicis Groupe, we are looking for a Senior Digital Analytics Analyst fluent in English fluent in English to join our Data Analytics Hub at Publicis Global Delivery, our talent powerhouse, the global interconnected network that provide offshore & nearshore solutions for our partners - sister companies´ business worldwide. 🌍
We are a never sleeps machine of creation that continuously grows and mutates to become a more efficient and collaborative system. A cross-media transformation agent, based in Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica and Mexico, that provides centralized expertise of all Publicis Global Services' capabilities to enable consistent and standardized delivery across Media, Production, Commerce, Content, Data & Technology.
- An ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in digital analytics at a Fortune 500 company, digital agency, or internet company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field required.
- Solid knowledge of Statistics, high comfort level with quantitative analysis. For example: A/B testing and hypothesis testing
- A deep love and knowledge of Excel. You should get excited when you talk about VLookup, IF statements, and Visual Basic.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, and a talent for building presentations in PowerPoint.
- Deep experience with web analytics implementation including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics workspace, Adobe Target and Adobe Ad-Hoc Analysis,
- Expertise in building custom segments and troubleshooting using debugger tools.Ability to translate complicated analyses into plain language, both in speaking and writing.
- A self-starter that is able to communicate effectively at all levels as well as work independently.
- Must be able to perform in fast-paced situations with high attention to detail.
As a Digital Analytics Analyst, you work with cross-functional digital teams to understand their needs, and provide them with data-powered insights that reveal truths about consumer behavior, and ultimately can be used to improve the website.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to produce sound, sophisticated quantitative analysis, and to distill that analysis into a single, coherent story that arms the client and agency to make more efficient and intelligent data-driven decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Using web analytics tools to pull raw data, and perform quantitative analysis that brings actionable insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the engineering and data teams to ensure quality, accessibility, and consistency of data.
- Put together insights across site surveys, analytics, A/B testing, and other research methods to tell one cohesive story that translates data into insights that drive real-life business decisions.
- Communicate analytical results clearly using data visualization to exceed expectations of internal partners and senior management, as well as high level clients.
- Access to a high quality Prepaid Medical Plan.
- 100% Remote work.
- Flexible schedule.
- Technical trainings & soft skills development.
- Certification programs.
- Access to E-Learning platforms.
- English Lessons.
- Level up program.
- Engagement activities and events.
- A mentor who´ll do a coaching process with you to develop your professional career!
All your information will be kept confidential