Publicis Global Delivery is the talent powerhouse of Publicis Groupe, the largest global communications group. We make sure to hire, boost and develop the best people worldwide to deliver outstanding work for the most prominent clients within the Groupe.
In LATAM, we are over 1,700 passionate employees that love to push boundaries and drive innovative solutions. If you are a risk-taker and love to develop intrepid ideas, PGD is the place for you.
We Move People, and People Move Us!
At PGD, the Account Manager is responsible of leading the digital campaigns for the assigned advertisers. Implementation, optimization and reporting of the paid media advertisements are the most important aspects to achieve the campaigns KPI’s performance goals.
- Assume accountability and ownership of search campaigns for the assigned advertisers (billing support, setup, taxonomy creation, monitoring, optimization, and reporting)
- Setup search campaigns within each required platform, following agency and advertiser guidelines
- Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including daily management of campaign budgets, website conversions, bid management, and ad creative based on performance history and the client's goals
- Analysis and activation of multiple KPIs optimization algorithms in campaigns using machine learning tools such as Kenshoo or Search Ads 360 when needed
- Maintain daily communication with the client's campaign managers
- Report any issues that can spark within the operation promptly
- Assist in Search and Digital media training sessions and complete the required certification and updates
- Connect daily with the global account team over email, IM, and/or video conference as necessary to ensure flawless execution of deliverables
- Provide clients with search recommendations and optimization strategies that are aligned with the objectives
- Deliver recommendations, execution & analysis of beta tests, new platforms, and vendors