We’re looking for Data experts who are excited to work on transformational experiences for some of the world’s top brands at our Buenos Aires Office.
You will be working in cross-functional teams alongside designers, developers, strategists, and other data specialists to create innovative solutions and bring ideas to life.
We are a team of Data Geeks,
We are obsessed with measuring correctly,
We are delighted integrating scattered Data sources,
We are excited finding a precise predictive model,
We fall in love with sexy Data visualizations.
We aim to create and deliver value through Data.
Less gut-feeling, more informed decisions.
Less Big Data, more Big Insights,
Fewer promises, more results.
We are here to build a more human future, through the power of Data.
Come join us!
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Data Analyst on the Data & Marketing Sciences team at R/GA:
On any given day you might be
- Extracting insights from scattered data sources to help develop communication strategies, Go to market plans, and brand identity design (i.e. desk research, surveys, 1st party data analysis, industry reports, etc…).
- Leveraging specialized tools to uncover customer truths and define target audiences (i.e. GWI, Simmons, TGI, and others…).
- Exploring cultural insights & trends to support brand and campaign strategies (social listening, google trends, industry reports, etc…).
- Developing and executing data strategies, measurement frameworks, and reporting for campaigns, websites, social media, CRM, and any other given platform.
- Helping clients in the journey to adopt the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies of the MarTech industry (MTA, attribution, A/B testing, Incrementality, brand lift studies, etc…).
- Using analytics tools to support UX in identifying pain points and opportunities in any given experience (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, Optimizely, etc…). - Translate data into insights and actionable recommendations through compelling presentations and data visualizations (storytelling, Google Slides, Viz tools like Tableau or Google Data Studio, etc…).
The ideal person
● Is considered to be half strategist, half analyst.
● Loves data and has strong analytical skills.
● Is highly motivated to unveil insights in the data where no one sees value. ● Is a proactive and resourceful problem solver.
● Has excellent written and oral communication skills (in English).
● Enjoys working with cross-functional teams in different parts of the world.
● 4+ years of experience in a related role (working with data and strategy, developing insights, and articulating data-driven approaches to problem-solving/strategy). ● Involvement in paid and owned media strategies (social media, websites, paid media, CRM, and other own media channels).
● Participation in measurement strategies for different digital platforms and experiences. ● Strong experience in ad-hoc reporting using several data sources.
● Experience with audience, social listening, or research tools (Brandwatch, Netbase, Affinio, Sprinklr, GWI, Simmons, TGI, or similar).
● Excellent spreadsheets capabilities (MS Excel, Google Sheets).
● Basic statistical knowledge.
● A Bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing, advertising, communications, business, social sciences, or related.
● Desired but not required:
○ Advanced skills in website tagging (GTM, Adobe Launch) and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe, Firebase, Appsflyer).
○ Hands-On experience with Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, or similar).
○ Solid SQL and Python/R knowledge.
Crea tu cuenta en Mibucle completando los datos y adjunta tu CV para aplicar