R/GA Buenos Aires is looking for a hands-on Creative Technologist to join our Digital Advertising team. We are the network solutions hub for digital advertising at R/GA. We plan, craft and build the right solution for any level of digital advertising need.
As a Creative Technologist you will be focused on creating and maintaining HTML5 Digital Ads (OLA) for a variety of clients using multiple mediums and technologies. You must be able to write clean code, and be able to pick up other developers’ code quickly.
You will also be spending a good deal of time working with Photoshop and Illustrator. Our Creative Technologists are people with a wide variety of capabilities and interests. You must be a skilled and dedicated, self-motivated web designer/developer.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Creative Technologist on the Digital Advertising team at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Collaborate directly with Production, Design and Creative teams from any of the R/GA Global Offices to develop their ideas within the digital advertising space.
- Develop original creatives in HTML5 and resizes for digital campaigns.
- Develop templates for Dynamic advertising.
- Work within a DCO platform
- Try out multiple animations and transitions to any sort of digital ad.
- Develop HTML modules or templates for Email Marketing.
The ideal person
- Has the ability to write clean, reusable code in vanilla JS/HTML5/CSS.
- Is experienced with timeline and code-based animation using JS libraries like GSAP, as well as Canvas animation (hand-coded or using Adobe Animate etc).
- Has a honed sense of animation and a focus on aesthetics.
- Is able to view creative sketches/storyboards and determine the level of effort required to meet the need.
- Is experienced with compression techniques for images, video, audio.
- Is experienced with cross-browser testing, fallbacks/polyfills.
- Can overcome appropriate level obstacles independently and reach out for help timely.
- 2+ years’ work experience in digital advertising, web development, or a related technology field
- Experience with one or more of these ad platforms: DoubleClick, Sizmek, Flashtalking, Celtra, Spongecell, Medialets.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong communicational and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of AfterEffects and/or other Motion software
- General understanding of IAB guidelines
- Experience on Creative Automation