We are looking for a Principal Front-End Engineer (PFE) who will be responsible for designing and writing code, performing code reviews, developing technical documentation and becoming a key contributor in their team and project.
The PFE acts as a technical leader in projects, ensuring that the team maintains high levels of performance, and builds and strengthens the relationship with the client.
The PFE is in charge of presentations to clients, directly working with other groups such as Creative, Business and Technology. The PFE should aim to become a subject matter expert in front-end technology.
The PFE is able to implement, configure and troubleshoot with front-end helpers such as Yeoman, GruntJS or Node.js. The PFE is already an experienced developer of content management systems
• Patternlab knowledge desirable
• Experience dealing with cross-browser and responsive development
• Work experience integrating web solutions with external web services
• English level B2+ or higher
• Fluency with data transfer formats and protocols popular in web applications (e.g. JSON, XML, HTTP) • Capable of writing code compliant with modern accessibility (e.g. ARIA, WCAG, Microformats, ADA) and SEO guidelines and best practices
• Capable of building proof of concept prototypes • Capable of integrating a web solution based on a Content Management System
• Capable of troubleshooting, debugging, and doing root cause analysis of web application issues
• Develop web applications that follow the latest web standards and conform with leading-edge front-end technologies
• Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets on all web platforms (mobile, desktop)
• Own the development of web applications and ensure they follow the overall technical architecture and design established by the technical lead
• Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities
• Maintain up-to-date and complete documentation on projects as dictated by the capabilities guidelines and best practices
• Debug or troubleshoot complex issues in existing web applications
• Provide proactive feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists
All your information will be kept confidential.