As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be the bridge between business problems and technology solutions. You will extract and translates client business requests into actionable, documented requirements for development teams. As well you will need to ensure project quality by testing, documenting results, and guiding client testing.
Come and work at Pubicis Global Delivery we are a Publics Groupe’s Tech and Production hub, Publicis is one of the largest communications groups in the world with over 80,0000 collaborators in over 100 countries. In PGD, we believe in the Power of One, for that we create an environment and a culture that allows high-performing teams to innovate and develop great experiences for our clients.
- Previous experience in the consulting field
- Experience working & coaching Agile / Scrum Teams
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (ideally Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, or Crownpeak)
- Ability to consult on complex projects methodology
- Experience with JIRA (Issue Tracking)
- Experience and knowledge with system development approaches (particularly agile methodologies)
- Proven experience with requirements gathering and analysis techniques such as user stories and use cases
- Proven ability to design, develop, deploy and maintain innovative and successful technical applications/systems
- Experience integrating applications to other enterprise systems
- Ability to frame problems and opportunities to present solutions
- Strong Experience with workflow design and development
- Competent to work on complex projects independently and with a team during multiple phases of a project
- Experienced at application training and documentation
- Able to manage expectations of client and internal project team
- Ability to represent/communicate technical requirements and trade-offs in a business environment to facilitate effective decision making
- Ability to think strategically (outside-the-box) and provide creative solutions
- Effectively communicate issues with the project team, and provide solutions to issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Leads complex projects for multiple clients or multiple projects for individual clients.
- Typical client assignments would be on tier 1 or tier 2 clients, across verticals.
- Industry-specific knowledge developed on retained client accounts.
- With little to no instruction or guidance, works on projects of diverse scope where an in-depth analysis of business processes, requirements, systems, and/or data is required.
- Analyzes business processes, requirements, and data from various sources and utilizes this information to develop and document requirements for projects.
- Uses discretion in selecting methods, practices, and processes to drive solutions and adapts based on client/project needs.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in their own area of expertise.
- Lead direct reports and others on an immediate project team.
- Strong familiarity with the software development lifecycle and ability to apply SDLC concepts to their own work and lead others in the SDLC.
- You may do some project management for small projects.
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
All your information will be kept confidential.