Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive. And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
Worldwide Sales Operations team is seeking for a Data Engineer with a strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL scripting, and data visualization dashboards.
* Conducting independently data analysis.
* Produce queries and analytical models
* Development of ETL processes
* Create/Maintain dashboards to support Several Business Teams.
*Creation, and maintenance of the business’s data sources,
* Strong communication skills as candidate will work across teams and functions * Management of the various data assets to ensure data integrity and adhering to information management governance.
• Provide on-going assistance/guidance to operational execution team in design/execution of reporting needs and resolution of integrity issues
• Perform project management including project plan development, project tracking, resource management, status reporting, and issues/risks management
• Create project requests to enhance current systems to meet new business requirements
• Strong SQL Skills are a must!
• Experience with BI Tools ( DB, ETL, Dashboards) and Projects Hive and spark are a plus.
• QlikSense/Power Bi Experience is a plus!