You want to do work that matters, we want to make that possible. If you are ready to create a next-level impact then this company is for you!
Who we are
We are a global interconnected network, with a diversity of talent. A never sleeps machine of creation that continuously grows and mutates, to become a more efficient and collaborative system, that delivers outstanding work.
A Digital Transformation company, part of the Publicis Global Delivery platform, we work hand in hand in LATAM with our sister company Publics Sapient with 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combining experience across technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience dealing with cross-browser and responsive development
- Excellent knowledge of recent development practices (Mobile First,
- MVC, Object-Oriented development)
- browser compatibility
- Work experience with automation and pre-processing tools (e.g.
- Grunt, SASS, LESS)
- Work experience integrating web solutions with external web services
- English level B2 or higher
We are looking for a senior Front-End Engineer (SFE) who will be responsible for designing and writing code and providing support to web applications. The SFE is able to work independently, assuming ownership for the design, interface and programming of simple and complex websites. The SFE should also be able to provide estimates for tasks and assume ownership for these estimates.
- Develop web applications that follow the latest web standards and conform with leading-edge front-end technologies
- Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets on all web platforms (mobile, desktop)
- Own the development of web applications and ensure they follow the overall technical architecture and design established by the technical lead
- Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities
- Maintain up-to-date and complete documentation on projects as dictated by the capabilities guidelines and best practices
- Debug or troubleshoot complex issues in existing web applications
- Provide proactive feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- English language training by a professional language teacher
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, training, and more (in COL or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting training and get rewarded for it