Publicis Global Delivery is the talent powerhouse of Publicis Groupe, the largest global communications group. We make sure to hire, boost and develop the best people worldwide to deliver outstanding work for the most prominent clients within the Groupe.
In LATAM, we are over 1,700 passionate employees that love to push boundaries and drive innovative solutions. If you are a risk-taker and love to develop intrepid ideas, PGD is the place for you.
We Move People, and People Move Us!
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience dealing with cross-browser and responsive development
- Excellent knowledge of recent development practices (Mobile First,
- MVC, Object-Oriented development)
- browser compatibility
- Work experience with automation and pre-processing tools (e.g.
- Grunt, SASS, LESS)
- Work experience integrating web solutions with external web services
- English level B2 or higher
We are looking for a senior Front-End Engineer (SFE) who will be responsible for designing and writing code and providing support to web applications. The SFE is able to work independently, assuming ownership for the design, interface and programming of simple and complex websites. The SFE should also be able to provide estimates for tasks and assume ownership for these estimates.
- Develop web applications that follow the latest web standards and conform with leading-edge front-end technologies
- Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets on all web platforms (mobile, desktop)
- Own the development of web applications and ensure they follow the overall technical architecture and design established by the technical lead
- Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities
- Maintain up-to-date and complete documentation on projects as dictated by the capabilities guidelines and best practices
- Debug or troubleshoot complex issues in existing web applications
- Provide proactive feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- English language training by a professional language teacher
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, training, and more (in COL or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting training and get rewarded for it