We are looking for a Associate Product Manager in our amazing office in Buenos Aires
As a Associate Product Manager in the Users team, you will be responsible for the onboarding, login and profile experience of users, which plays a key role in improving the buying and selling experience on OLX & help make it the best experience for millions of users globally.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
You will be an integral part of the Product team and will lead research, analysis & definition of User related flows, and define the global product strategy & roadmap for building best-in-class onboarding, login and identity experience to improve user retention and engagement.
Specific day to day responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Understand and follow your team’s KPIs
- Help in outlining the quarterly product roadmap, with a hypothesis driven approach and data driven decisions.
- Work with Tech and UX to define best in class user experiences for our products.
- Work with the Engineering Manager in our team’s agile sprints, leading definition and managing the work pipeline.
- Interact with marketing, product, technology and customer support globally.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Number crunching and analytical skills are a plus.
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the why, what & how.
- Strong understanding of building and interpreting product funnels in internet products.
- Business and tech savvy: ability to understand both the business objectives and the underlying technology that runs our product.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage your own work pipeline and lead others to achieve goals.
- Familiarity with SQL, product analytics tools (Mixpanel, Amplitude or other) and running A/B experiments is a plus.
- Previous experience of 2-3 years working in a product company in a product analytics role or similar.
- Good understanding of the concepts in the book “Lean Startup” (by Eric Ries) and the “Jobs to Be Done” framework is a plus.
Follow us on Linkedin. Check our OLX Group Engineering Blog and Twitter Tech.