We are developing a Real Estate CRM from Mar del Plata and we’re looking for new developers to face the new challenges that await us. That’s why we are looking a Dev Backend to be part of the InmOkey team and helped us to develop, think new functionalities and upgrade our technology always maintaining system performance and user experience. We offer a long-term project, full of challenges and in full growth.
We are working from Mar del Plata and we are fast-growing throughout Latin America
Who we’re looking for?
- An outstanding teammate and open communicator willing to share knowledge with others and eager to learn from colleagues.
- Someone with solid experience programming in PHP, APIs, REST. (Go/GoLang is a plus)
- Someone with strong experience working with MySQL Databases
- Experience with CakePHP framework would be appreciated.
- Some experience or interest working with Microservices
- Someone who loves teamwork
- Someone with Interested in understanding what happens "beyond the code"
- Extra points if you are interested in data mining and/or machine learning
What you’ll be doing?
- Analyze the platform to upgrade every necessary aspect
- Design new features
- Always propose new technologies, tools and developing practices.
What we offer?
- A project that improves people's lives. Searching for a house it’s difficult and stressing, that’s why we help sellers to give a faster and better attention.
- Flexible working schedules.
- Working on an agile and no bureaucracy environment. We take easy and fast decisions.
- Family benefits
- Paternity / extended maternity leave
- OSDE 310 for your family
- Competitive salaries
- Great computers
What you need to know about us:
InmOkey is a Real Estate CRM software. We provide technological solutions so that all our clients give better attention to people looking for a home. We seek to improve communication between buyers and sellers so that the process of getting a house is dynamic and effective.
Recently, InmOkey was acquired by OLX Group to enhance with much more resources everything we have been doing for 10 years and expand to Latin America and the world.
- OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services
- OLX is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other sections of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.