We’re looking for a HR Business Partner who will help us lead the change and set a higher bar to our processes and employee strategy for the Product and Engineering department. If you’re after consolidating your career as an HR Generalist and take it to a next level this is the job for you.
We’re a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing:
- Build internal communications and training presentations
- Own the coordination of internal trainings and events (off sites, team building activities)
- Become focal point for employees FAQ and related inquiries
- Bring ideas to implement in L&D Programs, Performance Reviews, Team Building activities, employer branding and related topics
Who we’re looking for:
- A minimum of +3 years experience working in HR with engineering and tech profiles.
- University degrees in HR, Communications, Psychology, Advertising, Marketing and related careers is preferable.
- Knowledgeable about Argentina’s labor laws
- Excellent communication and organizational skills. Ability to draft compelling and clear messages is key to this role
- Knowledgeable of MS Office Package, Google Mail and Google Drive products
- Client oriented, empathic and extrovert
- Must have! Advanced English skills (both written and oral)
What we’ll give you:
- International career and travel opportunities
- A budget for conference and education
- Competitive salary, family health plan OSDE 310 and great benefits
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks!
What you need to know about us:
- OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
- OLX is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer