We are looking for a Performance Advertising Specialist to join our Latam regional team based in Buenos Aires.
What you will be doing:
Monitors and analyzes clients performance campaigns on a regular basis to achive performance goals.
Follow up & campaigns optimization. Define KPIs, tools and processes to manage campaigns with great optimization.
Create an accurate attribution and reporting of goals figures in relation to each campaign.
eCPM analysis and weekly performance updates with sales team.
Generate a Yield report / sale inventory analysis for each of the 8 main countries in order to present it to the respective HoS (Argentina + Colombia + Peru + Ecuador + Costa Rica + Panama + Guatemala + El Salvador).
Who we’re looking for:
- 3-4 years of experience doing digital campaigns optimization in agencies / companies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication.
- Analytical, methodological and organized.
- Results oriented.
- English intermediate.
What we’ll give you:
- Being a part of one of the leading digital companies worldwide.
- International career and travel opportunities.
- Work with an international team of top professionals learning from one another.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks.
What you need to know about us:
- OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
- OLX is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.