We are looking for a Product Manager in our great office in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
At OLX Group we have a clear ambition – to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world’s leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we’d love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more?
Why OLX Group?
The OLX Group is a network of leading classifieds platforms in 45 markets, including brands like OLX, Avito, letgo, dubizzle, among others.
The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.9 billion monthly visits, 37 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group's online marketplaces.
Our 3000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- In collaboration with key team members, develop a product strategy, vision, and roadmap for SEO on more than 20 countries with up to 4 verticals each
- Work with key markets to understand the needs of our users and business as it relates to native mobile apps and mobile web
- Lead the Product team to identify growth opportunities, ensure cross-discipline collaboration between UX, Technology, and Business teams
- Create and validate hypotheses with lean experiments
- Create and manage a product backlog that solves real user problems and meets our business objectives whilst ensuring balanced operational efficiency (time, quality and cost)
- Write clear feature requirements, user stories and set key (measurable) objectives to ensure the team is clear of expectations and the features definition of success
- Socialize products and features, gain consensus and stakeholder buy-in, demo product prototypes, educate key business stakeholders such as customer care
- Contribute to the collection of relevant data to track the success of new programs and features and know how and when to make decisions when you don’t have all the data you might want
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Hands-on SEO experience with a strong technical focus
- Experience with analytics (Google Analytics), rank monitoring, and database tools
- Speak multiple languages: English and Spanish
- Familiarity with Google webmaster tools
- You like to solve problems, dig into data and find creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Design or related field.
- 3+ years of software product management experience
- Experience working with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to identify customer needs and communicate them to stakeholders
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Dynamic, smart and funny colleagues who love to work with great people like you and achieve success together.
- Exposure to global opportunities; collaboration with global team and/or global trainings.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to make a difference and to help improving people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges.
- Ability to make a major contribution as we reinvent the OLX brand and strive to create a beloved consumer technology brand.
Follow us on Linkedin. Check our OLX Group Engineering Blog and Twitter Tech.