We’re looking for a skilled and passionate Full Stack Software Engineer to make Properati the best Latam’s real estate platform you’ve ever heard of! You’ll be part of Properati’s engineering team, fully committed to the mobile app development, improving and creating new features while keeping an eye on its performance and scalability, to enhance our users’ experience.
We’re a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a strong technical contributor in the mobile app development team
- Build and design new features, considering performance and scalability
- Share knowledge and suggest new web technologies, tools and good practices of development
- Working in an agile, flexible and fast paced environment
Who we’re looking for:
- +6 years of hands on experience designing, developing and delivering software
- Experience developing PWAs
- Big picture thinking to go beyond your code and understanding the whole software+network stack
- A team player and open communicator willing to continue to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Being interested in GIS (Geographical Information Systems) would be appreciated
- It’s a plus if you have experience with backend technologies (Ruby, Python, PHP, etc)
What we’ll be offering you:
- International career and travel opportunities.
- A budget for conference and education.
- Competitive salary, family health plan OSDE 310 and great benefits.
- High-end computer-gear.
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks!
What you need to know:
- Properati is a web and mobile platform that was created to change the way in which people buy, sell and rent real estate in Latin America. Properati offers home seekers and real estate investors much more than just listings: it provides them with valuable information for better decision-making, including average prices, neighborhood character and comparison charts.
- Properati is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.