We are looking for a Senior Product Manager in our great office in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
At OLX Group we have a clear ambition – to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world’s leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we’d love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more?
Why OLX Group?
The OLX Group is a network of leading classifieds platforms in 45 markets, including brands like OLX, Avito, letgo, dubizzle, among others.
The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.9 billion monthly visits, 37 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group's online marketplaces.
Our 5000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- In collaboration with key team members, develop a product strategy, vision, and roadmap for the web and app products
- Work with key markets to understand the needs of our users and business as it relates to native mobile apps and mobile web
- Create and manage a product roadmap that solve real user problems and meets goals whilst ensuring balancing operational efficiency (time, quality and cost)
- Lead the Product Discovery of identified user problems, ensuring cross-disciplined collaboration between UX, Technology and Markets to create hypothesis and MVP deliverable
- Write clear feature requirements, user stories and set key (measurable) objectives to ensure the team is clear of expectations and the features definition of success
- Socialize products and features, gain consensus and stakeholder buy-in, demo product prototypes, educate key business stakeholders such as customer care
- Contribute to the collection of relevant data to track the success of new programs and features and know how and when to make decisions when you don’t have all the data you might want
- Demonstrated experience in managing Product Owners, leading teams and building a high performance culture
- Significant experience working with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor Degree from a leading university
- 4+ years of product experience, of which at least 2 years are with direct product management responsibility
- User centric, keen on the overall experience
- Articulate, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Working Autonomy: Owner of the assign product (line) and the voice of their product to leadership
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think creatively; highly-driven and self-motivated
- Experience with monetization constructs is a plus
Follow us on Linkedin. Check our OLX Group Engineering Blog and Twitter Tech.