We’re looking for a skilled and passionate UI Designer to make Properati the best Latam’s real estate platform you’ve ever heard of!
We’re a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with product managers, UX designers and developers to apply the best design practices for apps, web and mobile web.
- Design interactive apps (maps, games) with our data journalism team
- Collaborate with Frontend designers during development phase.
- Prepare and deliver the required assets on time.
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven experience working in product development processes, preferably in a consumer Internet Company.
- Proven UI experience working with web development.
- User focus and passion to simplify complex user flows.
- Strong skills in HTML/CSS.
- It’s a plus if you have experience working with prototyping tools like Justinmind, UX Pin, inVision Studio or similar.
- It’s a plus if you understand how to articulate analytics insights into design experiments
- Experience with GIT (or Github) it’s appreciated.
What we’ll be offering you:
- International career and travel opportunities.
- A budget for conference and education.
- Competitive salary, family health plan OSDE 310 and great benefits.
- High-end computer-gear.
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks!
What you need to know:
- Properati is a web and mobile platform that was created to change the way in which people buy, sell and rent real estate in Latin America. Properati offers home seekers and real estate investors much more than just listings: it provides them with valuable information for better decision-making, including average prices, neighborhood character and comparison charts.
- Properati is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.