We’re looking for a skilled and passionate UX Researcher to make Properati the best Latam real estate platform you’ve ever heard of! You’ll be part of Properati’s Product team, fully committed to help Properati expand across the region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with Product to find the best solutions to the problems we want to solve.
- Identify and define the user experience of features and propose improvements for products.
- Experience in design and content testing with diverse tools.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Defining and delivering prototypes and assessing research results.
- Build analysis tools such as customer journey maps, proto personas, mental models, etc.
- Be deeply involved in the online classifieds world.
Who we’re looking for
- Proven experience working in world class product development processes.
- Knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts.
- User focus and passion to simplify complex user flows.
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping tools like InVision, Proto.io, UXPin, Marvel or similar tools.
- Knowledge of mobile interaction design principles, processes, methodologies and user centered design; always on top of the latest trends.
What we’ll be offering you
- International career and travel opportunities.
- A budget for conference and education.
- Competitive salary, family health plan OSDE 310 and great benefits.
- High-end computer-gear.
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks!
What you need to know
- Properati is a web and mobile platform that was created to change the way in which people buy, sell and rent real estate in Latin America. Properati offers home seekers and real estate investors much more than just listings: it provides them with valuable information for better decision-making, including average prices, neighborhood character and comparison charts.
- Properati is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.