Line of ServiceAdvisory
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
· Creation of proposals, internal presentations, reports and marketing material based on client’s requirements and PwC guidelines.
· Creation of new PowerPoint templates, CVs/bios and templates population.
· Conversion of old brand materials into the new brand alignments.
· Creation and design of interactive reports (in PPT or InDesign).
· Video editing, frames design and animation support.
· Web design and UX support, and web content administration.
· Degree in Graphic or Multimedia Design or similar (graduated or advanced student)
· Advanced knowledge of PPT, Word, Google Suite
· Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
· Video editing and animation skills
· Web design/UX/UI/html knowledge (desirable)
· Bilingual/advanced level of English
· At least 1 year of relevant experience
· Flexibility to perform different types of tasks according to the business needs
· Organised, committed, detail oriented
· Good at building working relationships through a driven positive attitude
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date