We are looking for Senior Frontend Developers with a keen eye for design. Front-end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front-end developers are required to work in teams alongside back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in computer science or a related field.
- Proficiency in coding languages such as HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Understand server-side CSS.
- Solid experience with graphic design applications (e.g., Adobe Illustrator)
- Understand the principles of SEO
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Understanding and application of solid principles of software design.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Advanced English level.