We’re looking for a skilled and passionate Senior Product Manager to make Properati the best Latam’s real estate platform you’ve ever heard of!
You’ll be leading the Properati’s Product team, fully committed to define our product Strategy. As a Head of Product based in our Buenos Aires office you will be leading, encouraging and crafting a well-founded product vision, driving the product strategy and supervising the execution of all our portfolio of products. Building unparalleled product experiences that seek for significant consumer problems, you will collaborate with leaders across engineering, growth, operations and sales teams across latam.
You will be responsible for prioritising objectively and making proven product decisions, basis changing business strategy and macro-environment; and encouraging and motivating the teams to deliver on ambitious customer-centric goals achieved by building great customer experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Encourage and drive a customer-obsessed product vision, strategy and delivery roadmap for key experiences and across our business units by thinking big and local to ensure sustainable customer happiness as well as meeting the needs of latam.
- Use data and Voice of Customers to understand problems, emerging trends and areas for product improvement; and accordingly identify, strategize and prioritise product initiatives for quick wins as well as mid / long term customer success. Participate in regular product reviews with executive leadership to help inform and guide strategy.
- Facilitate an agile mindset and provide the team with frameworks and structures with which they can operate successfully and with fresh perspectives. Structure the team’s workflow & set priorities based on experience and conceptual & analytical thinking and detail oriented.
- Mentor PMs of our team. Actively support recruitment, and learning and development of people in the teams.
- Guide the team to build detailed product requirements documents and user stories.
- Drive collaboration across hubs, different product areas and with cross-functional teams to build effective ways of working that drives co-creation and innovation.
- Provide inputs and perspectives to the product, technology and data leadership to improve product development processes, strengthen the customer-centric culture and to find opportunities to unlock exponential user growth.
- Craft the awesome metrics and key landmarks for the products that your team own and how they tie into the larger picture. On a regular basis, track key product funnels and success metrics and identify continuous areas of improving the experience.
- Live the excitement of the fast-changing, real estate space and unlock points of high-reaching differentiation. You’re an active user and leader with vision, not just an observer.
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Development in profitable, high-traffic consumer Internet/ecommerce companies or fast-growing internet startups
- Experience of leading cross-cultural diverse teams where different localization strategies and communications are required
- Strong awareness of current mobile & web technologies, trends, products, tools, and design standards.
- Highly numerate: strong ability to understand & synthesize data
- Ability and aim to tackle problems
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
What we’ll be offering you:
- International career and travel opportunities.
- A budget for conference and education.
- Competitive salary, family health plan OSDE 310 and great benefits.
- High-end computer-gear.
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks!
What you need to know:
- Properati is a web and mobile platform that was created to change the way in which people buy, sell and rent real estate in Latin America. Properati offers home seekers and real estate investors much more than just listings: it provides them with valuable information for better decision-making, including average prices, neighborhood character and comparison charts.
- Properati is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.