We’re looking for a methodical Data Analyst to provide appropriate and accurate information required by business areas for their operations for our fast-growing shapewear online store, Shapermint.
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation.
We have over 150 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
Shapermint, Trafilea’s largest brand, is a shapewear-exclusive, online retailer offering curated styles from top-rated brands. We’ve grown the brand to 1+ million customers in the first 9 months and are aiming to build one of the biggest communities on body positivity, self-love & confidence. Our main purpose is to empower women across the world.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
Dashboards and reports
- Analyze all existing reports and generate a report specification document that explains in detail the sources used and how each field is calculated.
- Analyzed, re-defined and implement improvement in existing reports in Tableau adding highlighter and alerts feature.
- Implement new dashboards in Tableau, performing the following tasks for each one.
- Collect the information requirements of the business areas.
- Analyze the needs of data sources, request and monitor their development.
- Development and testing of the report in BI tool.
- Generate reports documentation, detailing data sources and explain how each field is calculated.
- Training to the business areas involved.
- Collaborate in the analysis of adhoc data requested by the team.
- Analyze key metrics history and trends to find insights to improve operational work and resolve issues in advance.
- Optimize current dashboard performance and data accuracy.
- Propose and define data validation controls to ensure data accuracy.
- Control and review periodically BI alert.
- When an alert is triggered, review the data to find and solve the issues.
- Communicate the consequences of the problem to the affected business areas
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a BI analyst or similar role.
- Experience creating dashboard and reports using data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI).
- Strong knowledge in SQL.
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and great negotiation skills.
- Proactive in taking ownership of projects and issues.
- Capability to manage several projects and areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or quantitative focused stud
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events.
- Paid vacation
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results.
- Get paid to exercise and meditate
- Family leave and dismissal protection