Publicis Global Delivery is the talent powerhouse of Publicis Groupe, the largest global communications group. We make sure to hire, boost and develop the best people worldwide to deliver outstanding work for the most prominent clients within the Groupe. In LATAM, we are over 1,700 passionate employees that love to push boundaries and drive innovative solutions. If you are a risk-taker and love to develop intrepid ideas, PGD is the place for you. We Move People, and People Move Us!
- 4+ years of Recruiting experience experience specifically in a high-growth/ high-performance environment in a competitive market
- Strong knowledge of recruitment trends, technologies and staffing, and employment practices
- Working knowledge of market compensation trends
- History of working with hiring managers AND stakeholders/business partners at all levels of the organization
- A proven ability to navigate ambiguity and solve complex problems
- The desire and appreciation for feedback as part of the effort to improve as a Recruiter and strategic business partner
- A positive, high-transparency, and team-oriented approach to your work
- Advanced english level
- Build relationships and collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand hiring needs, goals, and define talent acquisition strategies.
- Own full-cycle Recruitment for your various roles from top-of-funnel strategy to running point on offers and closing candidates
- Focus on meeting current and future business objectives through the development and implementation of impactful talent acquisition programs and processes.
- Drive performance and efficiency by implementing recruitment management best practices and improvements to the recruitment process.
- Excel at planning, managing, monitoring and reporting on all aspects of the recruitment capability.
- Identify roadblocks, overcoming obstacles while promoting growth, creating a positive candidate, and hiring manager experience.
- Improve the sourcing process through the identification and execution of additional sourcing techniques, including the evaluation of channels and the management of sourcing resources.
- Develop and maintain a high-performance culture by providing leadership and guidance to team members
- Act as a change champion for new initiatives and processes
- Continuously improve the quality of recruiting efforts and talent entering the organization through regular assessments and evaluations of processes.
- Develop and implement strategic recruitment plans after analyzing data and results, comparing strategy and targets and communicating status to determine an action plan.