Publicis Global Delivery is the talent powerhouse of Publicis Groupe, the largest global communications group. We make sure to hire, boost and develop the best people worldwide to deliver outstanding work for the most prominent clients within the Groupe.
In LATAM, we are over 1,700 passionate employees that love to push boundaries and drive innovative solutions. If you are a risk-taker and love to develop intrepid ideas, PGD is the place for you.
We Move People, and People Move Us!
- English level B1 or higher
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Between 3-5 years' software development experience
- - Java/J2EE development experience
- AEM experience preferred (JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix, OSGi, etc.)
- JS/HTML/CSS/JSON (no specific library knowledge needed, just strong fundamentals and understanding)
- Proficiency in designing and developing rich web applications using JAVA.
- Proficiency with data storage patterns and practices, namely relational (SQL) and/or non-relational (NoSQL) platforms
- Proficiency in integrating web solutions with web services and third-party platforms
- Advanced-level knowledge of at least one back-end programming language and object-oriented analysis and design
- Knowledge of design patterns (e.g. model-view-controller, observer, etc.) and software engineering principles
- Capable of building a web solution based on a Content Management System or e-commerce platform
- Capable of writing unit tests, and scripting load and performance tests
- Capable of working with new technologies and building proof of concept prototypes
- Capable of troubleshooting, debugging and doing root cause analysis of web platform issues
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Code Quality, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Improvement. You will have the opportunity to work together with our clients, in a distributed agile environment, where leadership is required but also built along a senior team.
- Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets
- Own the development of sub-systems and ensure they follow the established technical architecture and design
- Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities or touch various sub-systems
- Maintain concise and clear documentation on projects as dictated by each capabilitiess guidelines and best practices
- Debug complex issues in existing software applications
- Provide proactive feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists
- Perform code reviews and enforce coding guidelines and best practice
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Remote work
- Flexible Schedule
- Technical training, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, trainings and more (in CR or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting trainings and get rewarded for it